BeKeto™ Ketone & Glucose Test Strips is a product intended for self-monitoring of glucose and ketone bodies presence in urine. During the keto and low-carb diet ketone production and ketone bodies’ presence in the urine is a natural phenomenon, and the regular monitoring of its concentration allows us to measure our progress. Keeping track of your body’s glucose levels is relevant as in the case of a healthy organism glucose in urine should be negative (the strip will not change color). A healthy body processes glucose and does not excrete it with urine. We recommend using it for self-monitoring of glucose levels (especially important for people struggling with or suspecting diabetes) and for checking your ketone levels while starting the ketogenic diet.
How to use it?
- In the morning before eating and in the evening, before going to bed.
- Perform the test by immersing the strip’s test area in fresh urine.
- For ketone bodies - the strip will change color after 15 seconds, compare the result on the strip with the colour chart on the bottle label and read the result.
- For glucose, the strip will change color after 30 seconds.
- Compare with the chart on the packaging.
- 100pcs or 200pcs
Ingredients (Ketones): 7.1% w/w Sodium Nitroprusside Ingredients (Glucose): Glucose Oxidase (Microbial, 123U); Peroxidase (Horseradish, 203U); Potassium Iodide
Benefits: • The most cost-effective self-monitoring method • High-quality product manufactured under laboratory conditions • Additional reaction field to measure glucose levels in urine. An ideal product for people having problems with diabetes