MCTs are medium-chain fatty acids (Medium-Chain Triglycerides), which ensure the greatest increase in energy delivered directly to the brain and body. Your body uses MCTs as a source of energy - it burns them almost immediately, so these acids do not accumulate in the form of unwanted fat and do not cause weight gain.
In addition, regular supplementation with MCT oil increases the production of ketone bodies, which are necessary to achieve a state of ketosis.
- It provides an immediate supply of energy to the brain and body.
- Improves mental acuity and reduces overall fatigue
- It dampens the feeling of hunger and affects the feeling of satiety
- It accelerates the burning of calories
- It does not cause digestive problems thanks to its powder form
- It helps the body produce more ketones
- How to use?
- During the day to increase the intake of fats for the brain.
- Start with one scoop and increase your intake gradually to avoid stomach problems.
- Add to training shakes to promote muscle recovery and increase energy