Manufacturer: Yalong Trade Product code: kladivko
Standard price 1 299 €. Save 15% (200 €) 1 099 €
Laser hammer for pain relief
- The device is a class 3R laser device. Avoid shining directly into the eyes and using any optical aids with the device.
- The laser beam has a high luminosity.
- Do not point the laser beam at other people or animals and direct eye contact is prohibited.
- Wear safety goggles during application and, if another person is present, wear safety goggles.
- Contraindications to the use of the device are: pregnancy, bleeding, cancer and reduced blood clotting.
- Title: Laser hammer for pain relief
- Laser class: 3R
- Use for: Pain relief
- How to use: Irradiate the surface of the skin
Mechanism of action:
- It consists of the absorption of photons in the tissue, where it produces photobiological effects in the cells of the tissue.
- Relief of tissue pain.
- Regression of inflammatory conditions.
- Remission of swelling, reddening of the skin.
- Improving circulation, blood microcirculation in the tissue and flow in the lymphatic system.
- Relaxing the muscles of the spasms.
- Relief of problems in the joints and in their surrounding tissues, improvement of mobility.
How to use:
- 5-10 minutes in one application in one place on the body, 2-3 times a day until the symptoms subside.
- In case of inflammation, verify the response to the device using 5 minutes and the lowest power in the first application.
- If you do not feel side effects, you can gradually increase the time and then the performance of the device.
- If you feel them, you should first reduce or eliminate the inflammation by working with your doctor.
- Relief from pain in various conditions and for various reasons, for example as a consequence of rheumatoid arthritis, sports injuries, soft tissue injuries, support of wound healing.
- Remission of inflammation, wounds and ulcers, improvement of osteoarthritis, rehabilitation.
- Support and relief of cervical spondylosis, platelet displacement, arthritis, prostatitis, bronchitis, testicular inflammation, facial paralysis, back pain, periarthritis.
- reduced blood clotting
- 650nm +/- 20nm
- 808nm +/- 20nm
Max output of terminal laser
- 650nm 5mW
- 808nm 200mW
Number of laser diodes
- 650nm 19pcs
- 808nm 6pcs
- Instability of lase output: Less than 10%
- Display: Liquid crystal display
- Battery: Lithium ion battery
- Battery voltage: DC5V
- Input power: Less than 10W
- Working conditions:
- Temperature 5-40St.Celzia
- Humidity pdo 80%
- Number of laser diodes: 25pcs